Thank you for registering for
IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute 2020: San Antonio, Texas!
Date and Schedule
January 27-31, 2020
Monday-Friday; 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Registration check-in begins on Monday at 7:45 A.M.
Northwest Community Church
8900 Guilbeau Road
San Antonio, Texas 78250
Immigrant Hope will serve snacks, beverages and lunch each training day. Please contact immigrant Hope if you have any dietary restrictions.
Breakfasts and dinners are on your own.
Fly into San Antonio International Airport (SAT).
The class location is about 14 miles from the airport.
This is an intensive course with 40 hours of classwork and additional homework before the class starts, in the evenings during the week and after the class ends.
Students who complete the course will receive a Completion Certificate from the ILRC. To receive the certificate, you must meet the following expectations:
- Attend each class sessions,
- Complete each day’s homework assignments, and
- Pass the take-home Final Exam.
Students who do not meet the course expectations may still receive a participation letter from Immigrant Hope.
Final Exam Information
- The Final Exam will be distributed electronically on the last day of class.
- The Exam is due by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 24, 2020.
- The completed exam should be submitted as a Microsoft Word Doc to email@example.com.
- The Exam is open book, open notes, and open research. Students may look up information in any sources they choose, except for old versions of the Exam itself.
- Students may not receive help on the Exam from anyone else, including other students, colleagues, attorneys, etc.
- There are 55 total questions, worth 2 points each. Answers must be complete and correct to receive full credit. Partial credit is available.
- The Exam is pass/fail. No retakes are available.
- A passing grade is 70% (77/110 points).
We will be adding more information as we get closer to the date. Any questions? Feel free to call (612) 516-5422 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
- Please bring note-taking materials (pens/pencils or laptop).
- If you take notes on paper, please bring your own. There is limited note space available in the student handbook.
- A laptop will be very helpful for completing some assignments, but is not required.
- You will be sitting for long periods of time. You may want to bring a cushion or back support for your comfort.
- Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. You are welcome to bring additional snacks.
There is no dress code. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
The room will be air conditioned and may be chilly. You are welcome to bring a sweater or blanket.