Registration Confirmation – IPI 2020 TX
Thank you for registering for
IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute 2020: San Antonio, Texas!
A Guide for Immigration Advocates (Ed. 21)
Published by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
Please purchase the curriculum or make arrangements to share curriculum with another student.
The Immigrant Hope discounted curriculum cost is:
- Printed book only: $295.00 + shipping and tax
- PDF only: $295.00 + shipping and tax
- Book & PDF combo: $335.00 + shipping and tax
|Book and PDF combo
Enter the discount codes at checkout when you purchase curriculum from the ILRC.
The Immigrant Hope discount codes expire on January 31, 2020.
- Go to the ILRC Online Store
- Select the version of the curriculum you would like to purchase, “A Guide for Immigration Advocates, 21st Edition” and click “Add to Cart”. The curriculum is available as a physical book, a PDF download, or both.
- Consider carefully before selecting, because you will not be able to change your selection after you purchase the curriculum. For example, if you purchase the book and later decide to add the PDF, you will need to pay full price for the PDF.
- Do not worry that the listed price is too high. The website will not show the Immigrant Hope discounted price until you enter a coupon code at check out.
- Click “Checkout” at the top of the page.
- On the Checkout page, enter one of the following codes in the “Coupon Code” box:
Discount codes coming soon
- Click “Add Coupon”. The Checkout page should now show the Immigrant Hope discounted price.
- If the coupon code is not accepted, check that you entered the code correctly, that you are using the correct code for the version of the book you ordered (PDF, book, or combo), and that the codes have not expired (expiration: January 31, 2o2o).
- Complete the rest of the checkout by entering your contact, shipping, and payment information.
- Please allow 8-10 business days for shipping.
- Expedited shipping is available at a higher cost.
- Once you have completed checkout, you should receive a confirmation email.
- If you purchased the PDF, the email should have a link that allows you to download the curriculum to your computer.
See the ILRC Digital Publication FAQs for information on accessing and using the PDF version of the materials.