Immigrant Hope is a network of church-based immigration legal aid clinic. We help local churches to set up and run these clinics as part of their outreach to immigrants in their community. We believe that by providing excellent legal services, churches can show their immigrant neighbors the love of God, build relationships based on trust, and open doors to share the Gospel and make disciples.
Immigrant Hope currently provides:
- A commitment to working through churches, serving the vulnerable, and sharing the gospel in word and deed
- A roadmap for opening and running an immigration legal service center
- Legal training, such as IMMIGRANT PATHWAY Institute, tailored to the specific needs of Immigrant Hope workers
- Inclusion in our 501(c)(3) group tax exemption
- Help completing the application for Department of Justice (DOJ) Recognition and Accreditation
- Ongoing access to a legal support hotline and immigration law updates
- Templates and examples for office manuals, documents, and forms
- Use of Immigrant Hope name, logo, and branding
- Volunteer training curriculum
- Discounted training, setup, and operating costs for LawLogix immigration case management software
- Ongoing training and technical support for LawLogix, tailored to Immigrant Hope
- Space on the website and Immigrant Hope email addresses
- Opportunities to gain experience at other Immigrant Hope centers
- Help and resources for casting vision in your church and community
- Networking with other Immigrant Hope centers, both existing and in development
In the future, we plan to develop:
- Increasing national name recognition and legitimacy
- A legal support hotline tailored for Immigrant Hope
- Assistance with grant writing and fund raising
- A seed fund for new centers and expanding centers
- Mentoring relationships between new and existing centers
Cost of Immigrant Hope network membership:
$1,500 one-time licensing fee, due when you are ready to open your legal office.
$2,000 annual fee, beginning at the end of your first year of operation.
If you would like to learn more about becoming an Immigrant Hope center, request an application to become an Immigrant Hope center, or invite an Immigrant Hope staff member to speak to your congregation or leadership.